Friday, April 6, 2012

I really need to figure out how to add images to my posts...

My birthday is one month from tomorrow! Even though I'm not looking forward to being another year older, I do still enjoy my birthday. It's the one day of the year when you get to be the center of attention, and everyone has to be nice to you. ;)

Since I don't feel like doing anything right now, and I can't think of anything to write about, I thought I'd share my birthday wish list. What do I want for my birthda
y? Well...a million dollars, a new job, a boyfriend (or even just a date!), a trip somewhere, and my novel to write itself.

Well, as you can imagine, I won't be getting any of those things. So here is a more realistic list.

1. Books! Lucky for me, several books are coming out right around my birthday.
2. A cupcake from my favorite cupcake shop. I love Sugar Cookie the best.

3. These earrings. I just can't decide on a color. I know the picture isn't the best, but help me pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment