Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Things I love this week

1. Books about cupcakes. Almost as much as I like eating cupcakes. I am currently reading:


I've requested "How to Eat a Cupcake" at the library and as soon as it comes in, I'm first to get it.

2. Tony Lucca. You probably saw him on "The Voice" a couple weeks ago. Team Adam! He's amazing. I've been a fan of Tony Lucca since he was on the Mickey Mouse Club. I loved the show "Malibu Shores," which I'm pretty sure only my sister and I ever watched. I used to be on the Tony Lucca Street Team about 10 years ago. The other day I went through all my cds and found 7 of them. So excited to see how he does on the Voice!



3. Sobe Lifewater. I tried to cut back. I even switched to Propel Zero. It's just not the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment