Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday Five

1. I really, really hate snow. I hate how everyone on Facebook is talking about how wonderful it is and how beautiful it is. UGH. How annoying. This summer, when it's 100 degrees out and everyone is complaining about how hot it is, I am going to post about how wonderful the heat is and how beautiful it is outside.

But then I'll probably just annoy myself.

2. I start job #3 tomorrow and job #4 on Sunday. I'm dreading it. What have I gotten myself into?? I just don't see how this is all going to work. I need some down time. I need to be able to sleep in and relax and read...

My usual Saturday routine includes going out for coffee and then coming home to watch my 2 favorite shows about twins: Ringer and The Lying Game. I look forward to this every week! It really bothers me that I won't get to do that this Saturday. Or probably ever again. Sigh. Having 4 jobs is no fun.

3. I will pretty much have NO time at all to write. So I don't know what I'm going to do about that. I probably won't have much time to read either, but I will have to find the time.

4. I've always enjoyed talking on the phone and I never mind having to call people. However, job #3 requires me to call A LOT of people and I'm really starting to hate it. Can't I just text or email the person?? No.

5. I tried white chocolate M&M's. They are so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment