Friday, February 17, 2012

Friday Five

1. I'm so glad it's Friday! It's been a long week. Unfortunately, I think my big plans for tonight have been canceled. I was supposed to get together for dinner & drinks with some of my SLPA friends. I've been looking forward to this for weeks. So far, three people have bailed. So it looks like I will be heading home to catch up on my DVR shows. I have two episodes of Pretty Little Liars to watch, plus The Lying Game, Parks & Rec and Criminal Minds.

2. Last fall I took a writing class at a local community college called Writing Children's Books (more about that in a future post). Well, I've kept in touch with one person from the class and we are getting together tomorrow. I'm excited to share some more of my work with her, even though I haven't done much writing since our class ended.

3. Thanks to Pinterest, I've decided I NEED a pair of pink ballet flats. Problem is, I can't find any anywhere! The ones in the particular outfit I found are almost $200. Since I doubt I will wear them much, I was hoping to find a cheap pair for around $20 or less. No luck so far.

4. Speaking of Pinterest... I found this:That is definitely on my bucket list. However, I actually think my book would make a much better tv movie on ABC Family. Maybe someday!

5. There's a new reality show starting in April called PUSH GIRLS and I just hope I have the Sundance channel so I can watch it. There are very few reality tv shows I like (Amazing Race, Undercover Boss, America's Next Top Model) but this one sounds really good. Maybe they will have the episodes online or on On Demand.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment